Your Cambridgeshire LSCB Training Pool needs you!!
A Professional who is experienced in working with children, young people and families and has the knowledge and skills in child protection and safeguarding?
- Want to use your knowledge and skills to enhance and develop others as well as build on your own professional development?
- Be able to get permission from your Line manager to join the LSCB Training pool and to facilitate the training?
- Be able to offer 1 day a year to co-facilitate high quality LSCB training?
- Be prepared to attend development days?
- Feel reasonably confident in presenting and facilitating training to multi – agencies?
If so …. The LSCB Training Pool needs you and In return we will offer you:-
- An initial Train the Trainers course, development days and a quarterly virtual email with LSCB training updates
- Observation and support from the LSCB Training and Workforce Development Manager
- Designed courses with training packs to facilitate
- The opportunity to co- facilitate courses and to work alongside one of our experienced trainers
Here are the LSCB's Training Standards and Training Principals. If you would like to join the LSCB training pool then please complete the following forms Training Pool Agreement, with your managers approval and Training Pool Details. and send back to us at email@example.com