Level 3 Safeguarding Children
This training session is designed for all GP’s across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire along with Practice Nurses and Senior Nurses within GP Practices (Level 3 Training). This half day training starts at 1.30 (1.00 arrival for refreshments) and finishes 5.00.
Aim and Learning Outcome
To provide safeguarding children training to GP’s to:
- Enable them to recognise and respond to concerns about the welfare of children and young people.
- Update their knowledge of particular safeguarding concerns and of the national and local context.
- Enhance their understanding of their role within the wider multi-agency safeguarding system.
- Dr Emilia Wawrzkowicz, Designated Doctor
- Sally Giddins, Training and Development Manager, Cambridgeshire LSCB
- Guest Speakers
Please note that there will be a charge of £35 per head.
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Boards are currently organising next year training calendar. The new training dates will be available soon.