This course examines the ‘new and current messages’ within the safeguarding area and the local lessons learned from Cambridgeshire Serious Case Reviews.
This half day workshop is primarily for those professionals (statutory and voluntary) who either work predominately or who have regular contact with children and young people; for those who hold particular responsibilities for safeguarding and for those who hold positions as professional advisors. (i.e. Groups 2,3,4 and 5).
- To present to participants the ‘new’ messages, lessons learned and recommendations relating to Safeguarding, informed by the local and the national picture
- To enable participants to develop their knowledge, skills and ability to work together with other agencies to safeguard children and young people
For Participants to:
- Be aware of the ‘new’ research and messages in relation to Safeguarding
- To put into practice their learning from the workshop
- Sara Rogers, Head of Service
- Sally Giddins, Training and Development Manager